From LA-WEB 06 Wiki
Q: I'd like to know hints about transport and accommodation. I was informed that there are flights to Mexico City and to Puebla (but it seems that it isn't a direct flight). I don't know which would be the best option.
A: The best option is to fly to Mexico City and get to Puebla by bus. Buses are a good option as they have scheduled direct departures from Mexico City International Airport and take approximately 2 hours to get to Puebla.
Q: Regarding accommodation, I'm trying to find a cheap option, near the event location. Does the university where the event will be held have a hotel?
A: We have booked and official hotel, which is the Fiesta Americana one. Rooms will be available at approximately 90 USD/day. There are other hotel options available. You may find more information at the SITE.
Q: Are there accommodations (dormitories) on the campus of UDLA that can be used by LA-Web attendees?
A: There are about 8 single occupation/double ocuppation (one double-bed) at approximately 40 USD/night. We will have to book it as soon as possible and also have to pay in advance. Rooms are very nice, but small. It is call Hostal de San Andres and it is managed by our undergraduated students from Tourism.
Q: Does Posada Señorial have a website?
A: Yes but only in Spanish this is the link 
Q: Which is the duration (minutes by taxi and walk) to get to UDLA departing from Fiesta Americana? I found this information only for Posada Señorial in the LA-Web website.
A: From Fiesta Americana, you will have to take a taxi (its is not walking distance), it is an 8-minutes ride, approximately 3 USD. However, we are arranging a shuttle between UDLAP-Fiesta Americana with regular schedule.
Q: Are the fees for Fiesta Americana single, double and triple rooms defined? Which are they?
A: Rooms for Fiesta Americana have two queen size beds per room, and you can have up to four people for the specified fee. It is based on room/night. Although they are double occupancy, we have arranged a special deal to have up to four people per room.
Q: Do you have any other options for accommodation?
- Posada Señorial, which is walking distance. Approximately 50 USD/night.
- There is another nice small hotel downtown Cholula (Casa Calli), at approximately 50 USD/night/room (up to 4 people). You can take a bus from Cholula to UDLAP, these are frequent but no very regular on schedule.
1) Tourist tour on panoramic buses TURIBUS, around the places of interest as historical Center, Av. Juárez, civic zone of the forts.
Characteristics of the service.
- The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
- The bus has the capacity for 75 people.
- The bus has a system of audio personalized in 5 languages (Spanish, English, Italian, French and German),
the headphones are given in order that you can listening to the information.
- You'll count with a bilingual host.
- Picking up the group at the specified place. Not going out of the circuit.
The cost for unit is of $4,800.00 (pesos).
TOURIST STREETCAR Virreinal Puebla
- Puebla's Puiblic Square
- House of the culture
- Amparo Museum
- Plazuela of the Sapos
- Ovando's Bridge
- Conventions Center
- Loudly of Loreto
- Civic Center 5 de Mayo
- Parish of San Jose
- Principal Theatre
- Street of Santa Clara
- Public Square
Approximate tour of 1 hour I Boast for person 45.00 $
TOURIST STREETCAR Cholula Milenaria
- Puebla's Public Square
- Paseo Bravo
- Av. Juarez
- Hill of San Juan
- Recta a Cholula
- Cholula's Public Square
Tour lasts aprox. 3 hours an a half $95.00