The date to send your Camera-Ready paper expires next December 12, 2011. NO EXTENSION IS CONSIDERED.
The instructions to send the Camera-Ready Paper are the following:
1. The Camera-Ready of your paper must address the issues in the reviews. You should pay attention to the required format for the paper.
Those papers that do not fulfill this format will not be published.
2. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site.
Prior to submitting their final papers, authors must visit this conference’s PDF eXpress site to either:
• convert their papers from their source application formats to Xplore-compatible PDFs or
• check existing PDFs to determine if they are Xplore-compatible (and how to fix the PDFs if they are not).
3. Please rename your paper file using the following nomenclature:
[Paper ID]_[Contact Author Last Name].pdf
4. It is important that you download the copyright form.
Please, fill the copyright form and then sign it.
5. Please, send the Camera-Ready of your paper and copyright form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 12, 2011.
Any question, please, feel free to email us.