Professor of Computer Science
Texas Tech University
Honors and Awards:
– AAAI fellow.
Fellows’ accomplishments range from pioneering advances in the theory of artificial intelligence, to unusual accomplishments in artificial intelligence technology and AI applications.
– The Burlington Northern Distinguished Acievement Award in Research.
– College of Engineering’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
– Area Editor of the Journal of Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (Knowledge Representation and Nonmonotonic Reasoning).
– Executive Editor of the Journal of Logic and Computation.
– Co-founder and co-head of the Knowledge Representation Lab.
– Co-organizer, Texas Action Group, Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning Conference.